 Robotics / 17801
Re: Color sensor and brick mixer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 20:01:36 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Philippe Hurbain writes:
As for ambient light, I thought this morning of an (obvious) improvement:
add a step where no Led is lit (but where CDS resistor is active, the dummy
position doesn't work) to measure ambient and substract it from readings.

I did this modification, very easy (simply connect R4 to pin 1 of IC10
instead of pin 10). The cycle becomes (starting at dummy position) : ambient
measure > red > green > blue > dummy. When you substract ambient value to
other components, you get slightly more latitude in sensor position/angle.

Philo
www.philohome.com