 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 208
207  |  209
Subject:
Color sensor and brick mixer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:56:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi everybody,

I finally found time to complete the description pages of my latest (linked)
creations:
- A RCX compatible color sensor that measures reflection of red, green and
blue light, http://www.philohome.com/sensors/colorsensor.htm
- A brick sorter to use this sensor,
http://www.philohome.com/bricksorters/sorter3.htm. This one can be built
with RIS and Ultimate builders set, and may use light sensor (with reduced
sorting capabilities). Includes building instructions.

I also gathered some photos of my previous brick sorters implementations,
see them at http://www.philohome.com/bricksorters/sorter1.htm and
http://www.philohome.com/bricksorters/sorter2.htm

Enjoy !

Philo