 Robotics / 17529
  Robolab appreciation and questions

Hello Claude, Like Jerry, I am very impressed with your Robolab Web site. Thank You also for the pointers to the Tufts docmentation area. My son and I have been working with Robolab 2.5 for several months and like what it can do. I recommend it to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  802.11?

Hi! I'm new to this list so forgive me if this is off-topic or has been asked before. I'm curious if anyone has tried or has some pointers on the net regarding making a robot communicate using tcp/ip over 802.11 and how it was done. Thank You, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robolab appreciation and questions

Hi Bill, (...) So do my son and myself. The web-site, however, is the result of three (!!) years of hard, but interesting work with secundary students. (...) I have got version 2.5.0. from our school-supplier technik-lpe (Germany) . You'll find the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 802.11?

(...) We're working on the idea now...among others :) (URL) idea we've been throwing around is taking a PocketPC w/ an 802.11c card and using it to drive a Cyrix USB controller chip. This chip is basically a 8051 w/ some ports. Has all the ROM in it (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)