 Robotics / 17340
Re: LIDARStation and LIDARDisp application finished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:00:10 GMT

"Chris 'Xenon' Hanson" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
   Well, my first serious Mindstorms project is complete.

http://www.arcticus.com
   Go to "Lego Robotics Projects".

Nice idea, Chris, very interesting project.
I'd like to replicate your setup using John Barnes' Ultrasonic distance
sensor instead of the light sensor. This should increase the radius of the
scanned area, and make the device return the true distance instead of the
reflectivity of the objects.

Mario