 Robotics / 17236
Re: Lost my IR Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 13:03:43 GMT

Hi,

I can post it on my site as well... ...when it is finished. :)

On Friday 08 February 2002 13:32, Steve Baker wrote:
PeterBalch wrote:
I'd allotted myself an hour to build a Tower but I suspect the IR
components I was using were the wrong wavelength and I couldn't get it
100% reliable. So I just fitted a miniature jack socket into the RCX and
have a long lead my the PC. Not as convenient but the price is right.

If anyone wants the circuit diagram for my interface box to put on their
website, please email me.

I'd be happy to find a home for it on my Lego pages.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
       http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net