 Robotics / 17190
17189  |  17191
Subject:
Firmware RIS2.0 Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:12:16 GMT

I recently bought RIS 2.0 with the idea to use NQC on my Linux computer.
Yesterday I tried to locate the firmware from the CD-ROM that comes with
the box, but I could not find the firmxxx.lgo file.

Can I extract the firmware from the CD-ROM under Linux or do I have to use
windows?

The same goes for the SDK2, which is a windows .exe file.
Can I expand it under Linux?

Any help in this matter is appreciated!

Hans