 Robotics / 17189
17188  |  17190
Subject:
Constructopedia replacement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:14:37 GMT

Hi,

I have a RIS 2.0 and I got my Constructopedia book damaged.
I know I can get replacements from Lego. I sent them a message but I
would like
to know if anyone has had any experience with that. I mean, will they
send it ?

If not, could anyone tell me where I can get a replacement ? I would
like to keep
my set as original as possible. BTW, I live in Ontario, Canada.

Thanks,
CC