 Robotics / 17145
17144  |  17146
Subject:
Using un`Lego sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:55:43 GMT

Hi,

I too am collecting the Cybot thingy. However, I think that buying extra
issues will be an expensive way to get extra sensors, when the parts are
cheaper bought separately. Also, the bespoke plugs and sockets would have to
be stripped off, and extra circuitry used for active sensors. Better to get
a good book on Mindstorms and check for web sites that show how to extend
sensors, as you don't want to fry the RCX...