 Robotics / 1680
Re: MindStorms/CM pros and cons. Was: Lego-animated building instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 23:38:33 GMT

At 21:47 20-12-1998 Sunday , Andy Bower wrote:
Talking about CyberMaster:
Less program memory in brick. Has anyone hit this limit yet?

I have, and I keep going over it over and over again. :-(
The biggest NQCC Beta 4 compiled file (.RCX) you can download to a CyberMaster is... 420 bytes.

And I really need to know the memory limit of the RCX. Anyone?
Just paste a bunch of asm blocks at the end of any program until an error comes up. Thanks.

By the way, NQCC Beta 4 was posted TODAY! :-D

Laurentino Martins

[lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]