 Robotics / 1677
Re: MindStorms/CM pros and cons. Was: Lego-animated building instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 22:43:48 GMT

Andy Bower <bower@object-arts.com> wrote:

MS PROS
MS CONS
CM PROS
CM CONS

You forgot to mention that only Mindstorms has downloadable firmware and
thus only Mindstorms can be programmed using native H8 code.  This opens up
many possibilities for MS.  As far as I know, CM will remain forever
crippled in this respect.  Of course, the pros/cons you mentioned still
apply, and should be considered if you can only buy one set or the other.

-Kekoa