 Robotics / 16729
Re: Mario's new book...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 00:03:43 GMT

Giulio Ferrari wrote:

Quinton Delpeche wrote:

Sorry for this repeat question... ...but was is name of Mario's new book.

A quick link to the publisher's site:

http://www.syngress.com/catalog/sg_main.cfm?pid=1741

I read the electronic version recently and I have to say that it's a
really good book.  There are a couple of minor errors (one place where
he confuses millimeters and centimeters and a couple where he confuses
the diameter of a circle with it's circumference) - but nothing serious.

Some of the example models are *great* to build. We had a lot of fun
with the syncrodrive and some of the other goodies.

The first half of the book is general building hints, Lego metrics,
gearing explanations, etc.  The second half is mostly model examples
and suggestions - with some stuff about entering and running Lego contests
and their (extensive/legendary) experience with Lego Sumo and Soccer.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
       http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net