 Robotics / 16793
Re: Mario's new book...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:52:59 GMT

I just got my copy of this book from Amazon yesterday.  In terms of
explaining the elements of mechanical design of Lego robot building (which
is what the author intended to focus on), it is an excellent book!  I hardly
slept last night because I couldn't put it down.

Here's to the Ferrari brothers!

Rich Jenkins