 Robotics / 16720
  Mario's new book...

  Re: Mario's new book...

(...) A quick link to the publisher's site: (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mario's new book...

(...) really good book. There are a couple of minor errors (one place where he confuses millimeters and centimeters and a couple where he confuses the diameter of a circle with it's circumference) - but nothing serious. Some of the example models (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mario's new book...

(Posted this to .books too, but I don't know if anyone bothers looking there any more ...) This book is available (in stock!) from Computer Manuals at (URL) . £19.95, free UK p&p until 24th December, and if you review any books they're giving away a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mario's new book...

I just got my copy of this book from Amazon yesterday. In terms of explaining the elements of mechanical design of Lego robot building (which is what the author intended to focus on), it is an excellent book! I hardly slept last night because I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)