 Robotics / 16694
16693  |  16695
Subject:
Name of Robolab RCX2 Firmware file?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 13:15:36 GMT

Hi,
   Does anyone know the name of the RCX2 firmware file that came with
Robolab 2.5? There are two files called firmware.txt and firmware325.txt.
Both are dated Y2K. Is one of these the RCX2 firmware?
   I'm moving from Robolab to NQC, and I want to be able to load the
firmware from within MacNQC.

Thanks,
B.