 Robotics / 16663
Re: wireless X10 cameras - any good?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 19:41:27 GMT

This site will give you some idea of what the kit involves:
http://www.mi-ra-i.com/JinSato/MindStorms/Dkousaku/kaizou-xcam2/

You may need http://babelfish.altavista.com/ as well  :  )

Robin

"Gareth Bestor" <bestor@cs.wisc.edu> wrote in message
I hope this isn't too off topic, but has anybody actually bought and tried • out
these wireless X10 cameras that are advertised all over the web? I'm • thinking
of using one in a Lego mobile robot.

I have an Intel webcam that has a composite video input which I'm using to • read
a miniature camera mounted on my robot arm (the lego webcam is too big and
bulky). I'll give it a try myself tonight, but doesn't anybody know of • problems
using non-Logitech cameras with the Vision Command s/w? If not, then maybe • I
could use the X10 with VC via the Intel webcam...