 Robotics / 16445
Re: Installing Vision Command on Windows 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:35:48 GMT

"Carlo Ottolina" <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message
You need new drivers from ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/quickcam/
From ftp://ftp.logitech.com/.developer/quickcam/sdk, you can download a • nice
sdk that works on W2K.

I download the drivers and installed them, but W2K reports a code 10 problem
"device cannot start". I've also tried installing the drivers from the
Vision Command CD in the Windows2000 folder and have the same problem.

Is there supposed to be some indication on the camera that it has power? My
W2K properties says that 500mA is available to power USB devices, and I have
no other devices plugged in.

Dan