 Robotics / 16443
16442  |  16444
Subject:
Installing Vision Command on Windows 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:02:05 GMT

Is it possible to install the Vision Command software on Windows 2000? It
keeps refusing to install on my SP2 machine, yet there are Windows 2000
drivers on the CD. I can run the setup from the QuickCam folder and it says
that there are missing Windows files, and I didn't complete the install in
case I screwed something up. Anyone managed to get this working on Windows
2000? I don't really care about the editing software, I just want to test
that the camera works.

Dan