 Robotics / 16429
Re: A job involving LEGO Mindstorms!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:48:20 GMT

Good for you!!! I always knew you did'nt like some Technic stuff not to
mention Mindstorms. For me making Mechanical things is great but can be
sorta dull sometimes , well at least until you can see the results, what I
like most is once the tedious stuff is completed I can decorate the creation
and make it more fun....you may not be able to do that if your working with
a project other than your own...

Any way sounds cool let us know the detailz.

Eric
www.mylegomaster.com

In lugnet.robotics, Shiri Dori writes:
Can you picture me, Shiri, the ultimate LEGO aesthetic, working with
robotics? Me, who hates the sight of technic holes and can't see what lego
is for if not beauty?

Well, picture it! If all goes well, I shall be starting to work in a lab at
the Technion with LEGO Mindstorms! And getting paid for working with lego,
bliss! (1)

Anyhow, more details later, gotta rush to class!

-Shiri

(1) Hi Steve!