 Robotics / 16408
Re: Question about RIS version differences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:55:11 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Tilman Sporkert (webMethods)) writes:

However, I have not seen any software or documentation anywhere
to do such things from the PC.

The tower seems to support VLL on the hardware level
(it has four USB configurations, RCX vs VLL times high vs low power).
So once you've put it into the right configuration you probably
can just write the VLL data to the device \\.\legotower1 and that's it.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/