 Robotics / 1579
Re: New ROBOLAB pages....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 21:51:27 GMT

  Question???

  If Robolab uses the RCX and can be programmed from either a PC or a
MAC, How does it download the program on a MAC?? From what I have been
reading, the IR tower CAN NOT be used on a MAC.

John A. Donaldson

Merredith Portsmore wrote:

For anyone who is interested or curious about ROBOLAB...
There is a new page up at

http://www.ceeo.tufts.edu/graphics/moreonrobolab.html

with more info and two programming demos.

Questions, and Comments about ROBOLAB are welcomed!

Merredith Portsmore
mportsmo@tufts.edu