 Robotics / 1606
Re: New ROBOLAB pages....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 16:32:39 GMT

The IR tower can be used on a MAC using ROBOLAB and a MAC cable for the tower.
Pitsco (http://www.pitsco-legodacta.com/html/robolab.html) sell the MAC cable
(bundled with the tower)

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (John Donaldson) writes:
Question???

If Robolab uses the RCX and can be programmed from either a PC or a
MAC, How does it download the program on a MAC?? From what I have been
reading, the IR tower CAN NOT be used on a MAC.

John A. Donaldson