 Robotics / 15673
    Pneumatics Purchase Suggestions? —Roy Wood
   I've never played with the Lego pneumatics before, but am going to go ahead and buy some. Anyone have any suggestions for what to pick up? I see that Shop At Home has a few different pneumatics items (pistons, pumps, tubes, and a prepackaged (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatics Purchase Suggestions? —Simon Bennett
   (...) I think the kit has everything you will need to get started but is a bit expensive as it includes a fair few standard elements. You must have a pump cylinder, one is enough. You then will need a valve for each of the cylinders you wish to (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatics Purchase Suggestions? —Jennifer Clark
   (...) I've just ordered one of those kits as an "experiment" as a quick calculation shows that if you were to buy all the pneumatic elements in the set separately then the set is actually pretty good value. I like the look of some of the wee models (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatics Purchase Suggestions? —Jona
   I just saw a new Technics kit added to the S@H site. It is a tow truck and it uses pneumatics. If you haven't ever used them before, maybe buying a kit that demonstrates the principles is a good idea? Jona ----- Original Message ----- From: (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)