 Robotics / 15673
15672  |  15674
Subject:
Pneumatics Purchase Suggestions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 16:17:52 GMT

I've never played with the Lego pneumatics before, but am going to go
ahead and buy some.

Anyone have any suggestions for what to pick up?  I see that Shop At
Home has a few different pneumatics items (pistons, pumps, tubes, and a
prepackaged Technics Pneumatic Add-On Kit).  Pity S@H doesn't accept
PayPal, since I have some PayPal money to burn.  :-)

-Roy