 Robotics / 15408
    What to buy... —Jeroen Stap
   Hi. I have both the Cybermaster and the RCX, which come with several touch sensors and a light sensor. What sensors are the best to add? I was thinking of rotation sensors, but they seem to be difficult to get, and quite expensive too. Any (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What to buy... —Steve Baker
     (...) Of the remaining sensors, a second light sensor and a couple of rotation sensors would be high on my list. There is also a thermal sensor - but I doubt that's of much use unless you have a really specific project in mind that needs it. The (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What to buy... —Jerry Kalpin
   (...) I would buy 'The Ultimate Accessory Set'. It includes a touch sensor, a rotation sensor, a 9v lamp, a remote control and a collection of Technic parts, all for around US$50. The remote-control is more useful than I thought: It lets you call up (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What to buy... —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I'll post this here, although it's in the grey area between right and wrong posts: Jeroen, if you want just the RCX bits from the Ultimate Accessory Set, email me; I got a few of them on Target clearance, but I'm not an RCXer and I just wanted (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)