 Robotics / 15408
15407  |  15409
Subject:
What to buy...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 00:17:27 GMT

Hi.

I have both the Cybermaster and the RCX, which come with several touch
sensors and a light sensor. What sensors are the best to add? I was thinking
of rotation sensors, but they seem to be difficult to get, and quite
expensive too. Any suggestions? Will TLC bring out more new sensors in the
(near) future?

Jeroen.

Visit my homepage
http://home.hccnet.nl/jv.stap/