 Robotics / 15132
Re: two RC servo motor interface to the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 13:17:10 GMT

Ralph Hempel wrote:

Stef wrote:

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/servos/index.html>

It requires pbForth, but you can build the servo encoder
with only a few basic parts, not mocrocontroller!

Cheers, Ralph

How can an indivudual compete with a "design group" ? The
steam-engine and the Stirling motor are also far more simpeler
than the current car-engine, still they're not widely used.

Please don't get the wrong impression - my "design group" is
me doing embedded systems design and my wife doing architectural
illustration. I guess two people is a group...:-)

Well I didn't know how small your group is, besides the size, the individuals in the group are doing something different, OK so it isn't a group.
The reason of my reaction, I meant to taste negative critics in your first reaction  (maybe it's because of my bad English), and I like to kick against that. I believe every idea is a good idea, maybe on it's own or as the basics for other ideas.
Maybe I've overreacted somewhat (seen the reaction of Andeas Peters), so hereby I offer my appologies.

Cheers Ralph

--

met vriendelijke groet,

Stef Mientki