 Robotics / 15131
Re: Team Challenge vs RIS1.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:18:36 GMT

In a message dated 4/13/01 9:58:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cssoh@singnet.com.sg writes:

I posted this info just a while back

http://news.lugnet.com/dacta/?n=114

  The Team Challenge set is more expensive than the RIS and further the
ROBOLAB software and manual has to be bought separately. The only plus
is that it comes in a nice storage box with plastic trays for parts
organisation.

The only problem with this is that it is now wrong.  The Team Challenge set
is sold in the US for $199.  The same price as RIS.

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"