 Robotics / 15136
RE: two RC servo motor interface to the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 14:46:27 GMT

Well I didn't know how small your group is, besides the size, the
individuals in the group are doing something different, OK so it
isn't a group.
The reason of my reaction, I meant to taste negative critics in
your first reaction  (maybe it's because of my bad English), and
I like to kick against that. I believe every idea is a good idea,
maybe on it's own or as the basics for other ideas.
Maybe I've overreacted somewhat (seen the reaction of Andeas
Peters), so hereby I offer my appologies.

Stef,

Don't worry, I was not offended, and I certainly did not intend
to criticize your post. I was just pointing out that I had already
designed a two-servo controller using no microcontroller....

Cheers, Ralph Hempel