 Robotics / 14990
Re: Length of Diagonal Spreadsheet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 02:29:59 GMT

Steve Baker wrote:

You mention a "new 12t gear" - I've never seen one of those - but since
I generated my gear tables with a computer program it wouldn't be at
all difficult to add it.  Which set(s) have this new part?

I'm assuming he's talking about the 12T double bevel gear. Three sets
that I know of that have them are the DDK, the Technic 8448 Super Street
Sensation and the Technic 8008 Stormtrooper. They have a standard 3L
mesh spacing when used with a 20T double bevel gear.

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918
The University of Kentucky
SECC Middlesboro Academic Skills Resource Center
accutron@kih.net - http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/