 Robotics / 14966
Re: New Outdoor Robot Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 23:56:26 GMT

Love those shots. Beautiful pictures. I am so green with envy.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

http://bobfay.users5.50megs.com/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
"Micah J. Mabelitini" <micahx@kih.net> wrote in message
I took some new photos of a couple of my robots, and they came out
pretty good so I thought I'd share them. The