 Robotics / 149
  Re: Charging batteries

Isn't Ardjan Besse the battery guy? (He works in something to do with batteries, if memory serves me correctly........ Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Charging batteries

Op een zekere dag, te weten Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:33:14 GMT, klom <richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net> in het toetsenbord en schreef ons: (...) That's correct. In normal life I'm laboratory analist at Varta Car Batteries in Vienna. Actually, I can say that (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Charging batteries

Even if Ardjan is the battery guy and he works for Varta, it doesn't mean that Varta has nothing to exactly fit our bill. :-) I'm talking about the Varta 1300maH AA NiCad battery. This is a super capacity NiCad. Normally a HiCap AA NiCad from Radio (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)