 Robotics / 14822
Re: Solar Cell Output (Shell logo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 00:55:33 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

My question is to ask if anyone has noticed a "clam shell" etched in the
clear plastic covering the actual cell.  On mine the "Shell logo" (as
seen here: http://www.shell.ca/ ) is opposite the power connector.  Why
would a lego product have a Shell logo?

I believe the cell is made by Shell's photovoltaics division.

http://www.shell-solar-piz.de/

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918
The University of Kentucky
SECC Middlesboro Academic Skills Resource Center
accutron@kih.net - http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/