 Robotics / 14715
Re: Curved Feet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:37:59 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Andy Gombos) writes:

feet though, leading to my question:  How can I make curved feet?

How about curved railway track?
IIRC that gives you pieces about 16 studs long
(little less for inner rail, more for outer)
with an angle of 1/16th full circle (22.5 degrees).

You can then call the beast "big foot" :-)

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/