 Robotics / 14598
Re: 3 Robot Project - ALL DONE ALMOST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 00:55:52 GMT

Looks good : )  Nice and compact !  Thanks for sharing this.

"Gustav Jansson" <GJansson@aol.com> wrote in message
I designed a caster wheel assembly that worked pretty well.  It uses a
single, centered wheel instead of the two wheels you have. The two wheel
assembly you are using tends to not want to turn.  Anyway go to the
following web site for assembly instructions:

http://www.workshop3d.com/rcx/linerobot.htm

Gus Jansson
Issaquah, WA