 Robotics / 14585
    Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures —Steve Baker
   (...) Now if it had a reverse path to send sensor data back to the computer, you'd *really* have something. Without some way to read back sensors though, the ability to control motors using the computer is a LOT less useful than you might think. (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Tell me about it! I've had to program real systems (as opposed to real lego systems :-) with no feedback at various points in the past, and it can indeed be horrific. However, I believe John may have something up his sleeve with regard to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures —David Arnon
   (...) be (...) exactly (...) Oh man... have another brick transmitting the input of 8 sensors back to the computer and you've definitely beat the RCX to a pulp!! - David (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)