 Robotics / 14479
Re: Where'd they hide the RIS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 04:33:52 GMT

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 03:42:54 GMT, "John Heins" <Johnmhiii@aol.com>
wrote:
The Mars exploration package now has the Lego Digital Camera instead of the
old Logitech one.  The new CAD program from Autodesk ships March 1,
replacing the old one.
Is there a significant difference between the Lego and Logitech
cameras?

Also, I wasn't aware that Lego had a CAD program for sale. Can you
give me more information?

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ