 Robotics / 14277
14276  |  14278
Subject:
IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 01:48:23 GMT

        Hi everybody, i´m new around here!

        I´m finishing my last university's year, and i´m interested  on
making a work with the RCX.

        I´m wondering if i can use the computer's memory and microprocessor
behalf the RCX´s memory and microprocessor. maintaining the link between the
RCX and the computer all the time.

Thank you

P.S.   I´m sorry about my English