 Robotics / 1391
Re: CM: Triple gait cycle hexapod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 17:30:18 GMT

At 17:19 13-12-1998 Sunday , you wrote:
I've made a hexapod based on the Cybermaster mobile unit.  There's no
pictures available yet, but some LDraw diagrams.

   http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/cm-hexapod/

I hope it is somewhat clear how it works.  At least it shows that it is
possible to make a model that isn't a car based on the Cybermaster set!

Please feel free to comment or ask questions.

Cool!!! :-)
It's very very good!
I also have a CyberMaster but don't have enough technic pieces to build one of those :-(
What models would you recommend me to purchase that have enough pieces for me to build something similar?
(what about the space shuttle?)

Laurentino Martins

[lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]