 Robotics / 1407
Re: CM: Triple gait cycle hexapod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 09:36:03 GMT

Oh, and to draw the pictures, I used LDraw.  Sorry for not answering
this in my first followup.  Here's a link to get you more information on
LDraw:

    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/2244/ldraw.html

And some more examples of things I have drawn:

    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/

Fredrik