 Robotics / 13733
    New Contest at BrickBots.Com - Stair Climbing Ends Today? —Richard Sutherland
   Hello All, Now that I am back from vacation and have digested hundreds of emails full of great lego information, I have finally had a chance to start the newest contest at BrickBots.Com: ---- Accuracy Over Distance Starts: 1/4/01 Ends: 1/18/01 Build (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Contest at BrickBots.Com - Stair Climbing Ends Today? —Bob Hayes
   Rich, I think contests are a great motivator for building. I am thinking about entering, and I have a question. The rules say "Place the target at a pre-determined location relative to your robot". Can this be any distance? How is the distance (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Contest at BrickBots.Com - Stair Climbing Ends Today? —Richard Sutherland
   Hi Bob, I am glad you agree, these contests have certainly caused me to stretch my building wings. Scoring is based on the distance to your target, the further your robot can throw, the greater your score. Alternatively, you could go for a target (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)