 Robotics / 13734
Re: New Contest at BrickBots.Com - Stair Climbing Ends Today?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 21:53:36 GMT

Rich,
I think contests are a great motivator for building.  I am thinking about
entering, and I have a question.  The rules say "Place the target at a
pre-determined location relative to your robot". Can this be any distance?
How is the distance determined?
Bob

In lugnet.robotics, Richard Sutherland writes:
Hello All,

Now that I am back from vacation and have digested hundreds of emails full
of great lego information, I have finally had a chance to start the newest
contest at BrickBots.Com:

----
Accuracy Over Distance
Starts: 1/4/01 Ends: 1/18/01

Build a robot to throw ping-pong balls into a distant target.  Score is
based on the distance to the target, with a bonus for hitting a 'bulls-eye'.

Details: http://brickbots.com/currentview.asp?cid=18
Rules: http://brickbots.com/rules.asp?cid=18
----

Rich