 Robotics / 13713
13712  |  13714
Subject:
Star Wars ATAT-walker in Holland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 00:38:50 GMT

Hi,

Does anybody know where I could buy the Star Wars ATAT-walker in Holland? I
haven't seen it in any shop, except for the online one :) I would really
like to see the box and take a look at the contents before I actually buy
it. That's why I haven't bought it online yet.
Perhaps someone could advise me?

Jeroen.

(Take a look at my Lego-buildings on my homepage:
http://home.hccnet.nl/jv.stap/  )