 Robotics / 137
    Mindstorms Control Centre (MCC) update —Dave Astolfo
   I have done some more tweaking on RCX VB application I call MCC.  Changes include a startup screen that allows the user to specify the comm port before the main app starts.  This resolves a previous bug where, if a user did not have the IR connected (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms Control Centre (MCC) update —Chris Magno
   With this post I get to kill 2 birds with one stone..... First: this serves as my fist post to LR (lugnet.robotics) Second: I am now the proud "owner" of 3 separate VB RCX based prgs. (thanks to Scott, Eric and Dave) BUT with each prg I get some (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms Control Centre (MCC) update —Eric Brok
   (...) You need the VB runtime files, available from the MS ftp-site (I added a direct link from my page). I *assume* comctl32.ocx being part of that set. If you did download and install this MS files, and still get this error, appearently (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms Control Centre (MCC) update —Chris Magno
   Hi Eric: (...) The first thing i did was get the VB files.... you are correct that comctl32.ocx is "not" part of the package. Dave very nicely provided a link: (URL) bummer is Mr. Gates ask you a BUNCH of questions before letting you near the files. (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms Control Centre (MCC) update —Eric Brok
    (...) Do you mean COMDLG32.OCX causes an error or is the COMDLG32.OCX missing on your system? BTW, I'm wondering if it is legal to distribute the two needed Microsoft ocx's (*not* the LEGO ocx) together with the VB app .Why would VB use these files (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)