 Robotics / 13689
Re: Power inlet to RCX 1.5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:16:05 GMT

Raoul Sullivan wrote:

I have a power supply that gives 9.3 volts and can give 130mA. Just 3
questions -
3) How the hell do I connect the power supply to the RCX? The contacts for
the batteries are not arranged in a "normal" manner - in other words, it is
as if each battery is linked in individually - I can't tell if they are all
linked in series, although they must be.

Yes, they are linked in series.
Have a look at http://graphics.stanford.edu/~kekoa/rcx/parts.jpg

Aktualy the picture shows a RCX 1.0 The 1.5 design is sligtly different
but the battery box is the same.

greatings Carsten

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: