 Robotics / 13624
13623  |  13625
Subject:
Power inlet to RCX 1.5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:25:47 GMT

Hi!

(No, I did not dig back in the news archive, perhaps I should? Can't
remeber seeing any final solution to this, a lot of questions about it
though)

Has anybody mixtured with the RCX 1.5 to give it an power inlet like
the 1.0? At least the same function but not looks. Any pictures?

I was thinking about doing this and I'd like others opinion before I
go ahed. It could come in handy. Perhaps some haux battery pack with a
cord to a transformator would be neat.

Suggestions/ideas are very much welcome.

Have a happy new year and lot's of new bricks :)

/Tobbe in a Sweden that finally got some snow.