 Robotics / 13483
Re: OOhh new preson
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:26:48 GMT

gain with he's VB expertise.
oops, "his"

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: OOhh new preson

Yeah It will be vb then, because I want to "Try" and get the robot to find out information and send it to the computer for mapping as one of my projects. Thank you all for your advice... I have a long way to go. (I presently just have a little (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)
  Re: OOhh new preson

(...) oops, on more :> err... obviously I meant Dave Baum's NQC ((URL) :) At 16:28 15-12-2000 GMT, john best wrote: (...) Try searching some keywords to find some usefull threads on those already talked topics in (URL) :) (I allways say this to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)