 Robotics / 13282
Re: R2-D2 with RXC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 15:19:46 GMT

Hi !

  I did it ! It was very difficult 'cos info from the Lego WebSite are poor.
By inspecting picture on many angles, I understood some tips. So, If you're
in trouble, I shall send you from pics from my digital camera. My robot is
not perfect but works. Some improvement are needed. That's why I've purchase
on the amazon site Lego Mindostorm Books...

  Your colleague  ;o)

----- Original Message -----
From: Ahui Herrera <jedi_agh@yahoo.com>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2000 5:55 AM
Subject: R2-D2 with RXC

Has anyone built the R2D2 (in the driod developer kit) with an RCX in it
instead of the micro-scout.  My DDK can with a small flyer saying enhace
your driod with the robotic invention system.  They have a picture of R2D2
with the RCX.  I've tried to built it but no luck...  Well has anyone else
tried to?
Ahui