 Robotics / 13244
13243  |  13245
Subject:
R2-D2 with RXC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 04:55:17 GMT

Has anyone built the R2D2 (in the driod developer kit) with an RCX in it
instead of the micro-scout.  My DDK can with a small flyer saying enhace
your driod with the robotic invention system.  They have a picture of R2D2
with the RCX.  I've tried to built it but no luck...  Well has anyone else
tried to?
Ahui