 Robotics / 13038
Re: MOC: Radio Controlled Tank.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:23:47 GMT

Wow...this creation looks awesome. Great work!

Thanks :)

It's good fun to play with and I have so far scared three of my
co-workers in the office by steering it into their offices and
shooting at them (suprise attacks) :)

Heheh...That seems like it would be really neat...they must have been quite
surprised :-)

Yes, they sure were. One of 'em I even managed to scare twice, first
when the tank entered the room and then when it actually fired a
projectile :) To bad it takes almost half a minute to set the cannon
horisontally, I have to do it before I enter them room to keep the
surprise :)

As a side note, does anyone know how one can get extra polarity switches?

Here in Sweden they can be ordered from LEGO Service. They are known
as 5120 and cost about 7 US$. I got some mailed to me today actually.

Here is a link to the '99 catalog from NL, they never printed any this
year:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1999/c99nl/c99nl-65.html

Hope this helps.

/Tobbe