 Technic / 2843
Re: Radio Controlled Tank.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:02:12 GMT

Here's a tank I made during the weekend, it has radio controll so
beware LEGO purists ,)

*Snipped a lot of technic stuff*

Very nice!

Thank you!

How many 8480 did you use, and where did you find the tracks (threads?) ;-)
*Gimme some*

*think* Thread is perhaps a better word, I struggled a tad on that
one. My ex. co-worker stole back her dictionary when she left, dang!

*searching* Technica, which is a nomine for cool site of the week BTW,
claims it's labeled "Tread link". See:

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/chain/chain_1.html

Oops, pls. excuse both Joakim and me for that spelling, it looks like
Swedes type that way ,)

I used but two 8480 (Space Shuttle) but I imagine some of the white
came from the 8660 (Polar set) and misc.. The treads come from the old
excavator 8851 and the 8660 set. I used aprox. 130 pcs., not sure (I
also got two with the 8843 Fork lift truck).

The fifth polarity switch used came from LEGO Service.

/Tobbe